Atlast am back to blogging,friends!!Sorry that I couldnot view your tasty recipes for a short time..But now that am back will definitely view the missed ones.Our trip was superb and was the longest trip ever after coming to US.All were pretty much excited and luckily all had a great time esp my kids.They enjoyed a lot..
wheat flour / all purpose flour 1 cup (I used wheat flour)
sugar 3/4 cup
butter 1/2 stick
vanilla essence 1 tsp
baking powder 1 tsp
baking soda 1/2 tsp
sunflower seeds 1/2 cup
ice cream cups 8
pink icing 1/2 cup
dessert sprinkles 1/5 cup (I used nonpareils mix)
- Sift the flour and keep aside.
- Powder the sugar and mix the butter (at room temperature) and blend thoroughly.
- Add this to the flour and add vanilla essence,baking powder,baking soda.
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F and place the ice cream cups preferably in a muffin tray so that it doesnot fall down.
- Put sunflower seeds in each cup at the bottom and then pour the batter upto 2/3 full.
- Place it in the oven and bake for 25- 30 minutes.
- Insert a tooth pick and see if the cake is done.
- Cool it completely before frosting.
- Apply frosting once it is cooled and sprinkle the nonpareil mix on top.
- Place it in the freezer for 4 hours and the Ice cream cup cake is ready to serve.
Also,sending this to Bookmarked event every Tuesday hosted by Aipi and Priya(Yallanpantula) Mitharwal