Dosa batter is readily available or else can be replaced with wheat flour too.(prepare the batter to the same consistency as dosa batter).This dosa was a trial n error in my kitchen but I should admit that my kids loved it a lot.Not only kids,hubby too liked it :-)
Blue berry 1/2 cup
dosa batter 2 cups (batter shouldnot be very thin)
sugar / jaggery 3 tsp (as per taste)
- Blend 3/4th of the blue berries in blender without adding water.Strain the juice and add to the dosa batter.
- Chop the left over berries finely and add to the batter.
- Add sugar or jaggery to sweeten as per taste.
- Place a non stick pan or tawa on medium heat,spread the batter once the pan is hot.
- Flip the other side and cook.
- Serve hot JLT.
Servings 7-8 dosas
Check out my other dosa recipes,here
Friends,Am taking a small break from blogging due to some personal issues, Hopefully will be back with the zeal and enthusiasm in blogging !!Till then wishing you all "Happy Blogging."