Hi, Frenzzz.. Am Back..Missed all your recipes for a while,But I hope to be regular now..Thanx to all my blogger friends who enquired about me and missed my recipes too.Thats the time I realised there is a definite place for me in blogging.Anyways,today's is a simple paneer recipe.Paneer or cottage cheese Khurchan is an north Indian style of recipe.The recipe goes well with all staple foods.I just bookmarked the recipe from Sanjeev Kapoor's recipes.This is a very simple recipe and its cooked in tomato gravy.The most flavourable part is the addition of kasoori methi.
Paneer 250 gms
green capsicum 1 medium
garlic paste 1 tsp
onion cut into thick strips 1 large
tomato deseeded and cut thick strips 2
tomato puree 1/3 cup
red chilli powder 1 tsp
cumin seeds 1 tsp
lemon juice 1 tsp
Dried fenugreek leaves / kasoori methi 1 tsp
Servings 3 adults
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan and splutter cumin seeds .
- Add the ginger garlic paste.
- Add the capsicum ,onion, tomato and saute.
- Add the red chilli powder,tomato puree and salt.
- Saute till the paneer starts to stick to the pan.
- Scrape the pan and stir till brown.
- Add the lemon juice and dried fenugreek leaves/kassori methi.
Also,sending this to Bookmarked recipes hosted by Priya(yallanpantula) Mitharwal and Aipi