Manchurian in any form veg or non veg..I love them.Yesterday ,I had some boneless chicken with me and was craving for a manchurian recipe as well with sphagetti..Then,one of my friend suggested me this recipe,that it works good with fried rice and noodles too.
Wow..atlast jotted down the recipe from her and made a quick trial.The recipe turned out equally good,n a yummy one too.Earlier I had tried the Baked Sausage Manchurian and the Gobi Manchurian (my version)
this recipe was another hit to the existing one.So,friends if you have the boneless chicken at home,check this out..a real appetizer !
for coating the chicken
boneless chicken 300gms
wheat flour 3tsp
corn flour 2tsp
chilly powder 1/2 tsp
pepper powder 1/2tsp
lime juice 1tsp
onion 1 big sliced
green bell pepper 1 chopped
ginger garlic paste
chilli sauce 2tsp as per your spice buds
tomato sauce 1/2 cup
soy sauce 1tsp
corn flour 2 tsp
salt if required
oil for frying
- Mariante the chicken with the above coating ingredients for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a skillet and shallow fry the pieces.
- Place the fried pieces on a paper towel.
- Saute the ginger garlic paste in the remaining oil till the raw smell disappears.
- Add the chopped onion and bell pepper.
- Saute for a minute and add all the sauces.
- Mix the fried chicken pieces to it.
- Mix the corn flour in 2tsp of water and add to the mix.
- The gravy thickens,adjust salt and serve.
- You can deep fry the chicken pieces,if you are comfortable that way.
Thanx for viewing my recipe,