Muffins are an American English name for a type of bread that isbaked in smaller portions of cakes and my kids like them a lot.Many portions are like small cupackes.Muffins are easy to prepare and a real munch for kids in snack time.Vanilla chocolate muffins is a two layered muffin,is a simple recipe and half of the batter is mixed with cocoa and the other half is left plain with vanilla extract.
all purpose flour 1 1/2cup / wheat flourcocoa 4 tsp
vanilla extract 1 tsp
sugar 1 cup powdered
butter 1 stick (125 g) soft
baking powder 1 1/2tsp
- Sift the flour and add baking powder.
- Whisk the egg till fluffy,add the butter and beat again.
- Add the sugar and blend till sugar is dissolved on low speed.
- Divide the flour into two equal parts.
- Sift the cocoa and mix into one part of flour ,add half of the wet ingredients.
- Add the remaining wet ingredient into the second part of flour ,add vanilla extract .
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin tray with baking cups.
- Pour the vanilla mix and then the chocolate mix upto 2/3rd.
- Place it in the oven and bake for 20 - 25 minutes, or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack before storing.
Servings 10 muffins