garbanzo beans/chickpeas/vella kadala/kabuli chana 2 cups (15 oz can)
extra virgin olive oil 1/4cup
cumin powder 1 1/4 tsp
fennel powder/ground toasted fennel seeds 1.5 tsp
chilli powder /paprika 1/2 tsp
chat masala a generous pinch
garlic powder 1/2 tsp (optional)
salt to taste
- Drain the water if using canned beans or cooked chana/chick peas.Pat dry on a kitchen towel.
- Line a tray with aluminium foil to prevent soiling the tray.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.Toss chickpeas in a bowl with oil and spice powders to coat. Season with salt and transfer to a lined rimmed baking sheet.Mix well and arrange in a single layer.
- Bake and roast, stirring halfway through cooking, until crispy, 25–30 minutes.(Mine took 25 minutes)
- Transfer to a bowl and enjoy with squeezed lime /lemon.Enjoy !!
Related Posts (baked healthy snacks)
Baked Avacado fritters
Baked Onion Rings
Dahi vada (microwave version)
Baked Fish Sticks
Baked Chicken Rolls
Baked Potato Wedges